Sunday, October 24, 2010

Family Session

I love it when my brides come back to me for portraits.  Donna has been trying to get our schedules to mesh for a while and with a young working family this is sometimes difficult.  I am always honored to get the call and have the trust people give me and I in turn try to help them bring out their inner fabulous-o-so during their session.  No word to describe giving us (women especially) permission to feel beautiful for the day, the hour, the moment... Why not! 
Donna, Reese thanks for trusting me to grab your fabulous for an hour. You are truly blessed and I'm so happy that almost three years of marriage have passed you by.  May you continue to find comfort in each others arms and foster that comfort within your children, who emulate your love. They.... put the C in CUTE!



Did not mean to mess up the bad boy image Reese.. but the smile really works!!












Click here to see more of their session!!

No comments: