Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Robert + Eartha = Married Oxon Hill Manor Wedding

I saw rain drops early that morning and prayed for it to pass before Eartha woke up. I knew the wedding she had been planning for some time was unfolding and I wanted this day to be as perfect as she had planned in her minds eye. The hurricane was just glancing the coast and threatened rain but as the day progressed the remnants that told the story were just the overcast sky.When I arrived at Oxon Hill Manor and saw the white chairs lined perfectly in rows, I knew that the wedding would go forward as planned and Robert and Eartha would have their outdoor wedding.
Witnessing these two very special people get married was a joy for me. Every time I captured them in my lens Eartha seemed to glow with excitement, devotion, passion and love while at the same time Robert seemed to respond to her warm smile, relaxed, proud, passionate and in love. When they look into each others eyes and pause... there is that moment you are witnessing something powerful, electric and real...
Their prospective children walked with them to be at their side for this special day.  How great was that... two families joining or at least unwavering consent from those whom opinions mean the most to Robert and Eartha.  Robert with his beautiful daughter and Eartha with her handsome son.

Robert and Eartha thank you for allowing me to capture this awesome day and to get to know you over the past few months. I wish you both all the happiness in the world that your hearts can hold and minds can imagine.


To see more pictures of their day click here!















You two look incredible!




































Please click HERE to see more of their wedding day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful, beautiful bride. She is gorgeous. LOVE her smile. Wow. That is the kind of beauty you don't see every day! So glad the rained passed! : )