Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Monday morning announcement.. o.k. Tuesday!!

Well what happened to the big announcement for Monday?

Life is like that sometimes, in my world.. Plus I did not want you to fall out of your desk chairs because the post was here the very day I promised it..Forgive me friends!!

o.k. so here we go..

For the first time ever, I am offering a special on prints for the Holidays. For a limited time, you are able to receive 3 for 1 - 4x6's and 2 for 1 - 5x7 prints. These prices are good now through November 22nd and are available in your ordering portal. Just choose "3 for 1 special" or "2 for 1 special" when you choose the photograph you want to purchase. It's that easy! You will get three or two of the same print you purchased.

For 2009 Holiday Cards please view here and choose the style you want (style number under each card when viewed), go to the portal and choose your pictures. Pricing reflected in the slideshow has been reduced as well (see your portal) for the same limited time.

All reduced pricing and specials are good from now until the 22nd of November only. These prices are good only for orders not already taken and do not apply to wedding print credits. Get your selections in early and please to not delay as extensions of time can not be granted..(smile)

a little bit of whimsy photography will be closed for the month of December (with the exception of weddings already booked) so that I can have a stress-free, relaxed Holiday like all of you, however all cards should be arriving and ready for pick-up the week of the 7th of December and I will, of course, be available to give you any products ordered.. Smile!

DON'T HAVE YOUR PICTURE TAKEN YET?

I am offering a "Holiday Mini Session" because I know how busy we all are and I say it all the time, there is never enough time in the day to do all the things we need to do.

When: November 14th from
Time: 10am until 1:00pm
Where: Fort Washington Park
Cost: $125.00
Details:
This "Holiday Mini Session" Special gives you a 20 minute mini-session with me, an on-line proofing portal with access to specials, 25-5x7 linen,folded,Holiday Cards designed by me with one proof, and 1-8x10 from session.

To book your session click here and follow the directions to pay for session choose your time-slot.

So there you have it.. The Whimsical Holiday Special Announcementt courtesy of "a little bit of whimsy photography". As many of you know I have talked of doing this for years but have wondered if my customers would be interested so this will be the test. I hope you are encouraged at the savings announced here and will take advantage of them all. Let me know your thoughts and I'll talk to you soon.

and just because a post is not special without a picture and a slideshow that was made during last years big snowfall..!!

No comments: