Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The R. Family

She keeps it all together! With a kind and gentle spirit, I did not find out until way later that she once took photography classes! What an honor to be chosen to take these photos for the R family. Although the weather kept us on our re-scheduling toes (life happens) for many weeks She was determined not to have the boat chart off course because "We" wanted to make this happen.

" I promise if we wait for the weather you will be happier.. if we go today, you won't be able to get in the grass...it rained all day yesterday and the ground is soaked." I said.

I'm sure she was thinking that she was not going to be rolling on the ground, but she conceded to my best advise.. the sun was shining at that moment we were on the phone but the forecast had called for rain.. before long the sky opened up and the rain just poured...

Life happens.. and somehow it is always hard to predict.. but one thing is sure.. this family is not only beautiful but the kids, mom and dad are solid as a rock... they love each other and it shows. The kids were great... little A. even learned very quickly how to pop her leg, as I showed her mom she stood there and took mental notes.. she got it and she never stopped. It was quite cute, I'd look through the lens and Little A. would be off to the side with her hands on her hips and her leg popped. Way too cute!..

And as per usual with these family shoots, I always make time for mom and dad together, alone and it's always refreshing to see when mom and dad cuddle close the sparks that fly all around and then that smile comes across their faces that acknowledges they know I did it on purpose. (smile)...

The R. Family... thanks for allowing me to do my thing with you... never once did you complain and that is always nice..








No comments: