Thursday, October 16, 2008

David and Beverly - married

They met over the phone and carried on with hushed whispers for a while. She playing hard to get and he, hearing the soft voice, playful tone but graceful strength, wanted more. She could tell but chose to carry on with the phone conversations for a while.
At some point they agreed that they needed and wanted to meet... that was four years ago and although they have been so much a part of each others lives for the years they understood that something was missing.

David told me "It just did not make sense anymore not to carry it to the next step"

They stepped alright... right into each others arms and with grandeur, class, whimsy, tease anticipation and lots of thought.

After much hesitation I spoke to Beverly one day about the timing of the day...
"It's going to be dark after the wedding and although I'll do alter shots.. I'd rather have my eye teeth pulled! Would you consider (I proceeded with my request) seeing David before the wedding for a "The First Look"... I'll set up the location and you two can see each other before the wedding and complete your formals as the sun is setting... After the ceremony my can take your time with your guests"
"It's a perfect idea" she uttered..
"I was trying to find a way to see him and spend some private time together before the ceremony but for the life of me could not figure out how to make it happen....Ah wow! It's just perfect"...

And so it was... Just like out of a fairy tale.... Eric shot David at the famous Gaylord Hotel and ushered David over to the house where he waited for Beverly. On my cue Beverly came sashaying down her red brick walkway, flanked by her handsome sons. They essentially gave their mother to David... I could not have asked for a more perfect couple to launch what I hope to be common place for many more brides to come.

Introducing "The First Look" featured in their slideshow!!

For the sake of surprise, Beverly walked down the aisle to the song in the slideshow with her utterly fabulous hat (that David had not yet seen)... keeping it fresh!!... Oh! and YES, he did sing to her!





















No comments: