Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Age, beauty and confidence

Baby ____ is well on her (I'll call her a her just because I can...not because I know).. you see Kim and Victor have 3 beautiful boys already so I'm personally wishing for a Girl for them...

Of course Kim and Victor are well pleased to have a healthy, happy child no matter what the gender and are so settled with whatever they are blessed with, the automatic question from family and friends just gets a slight smile in response. I took pictures of them years ago when they were "with" child number two or three and made shower invitations for their party.. they, thereafter, moved to Florida and then back again and low and behold she stumbled on my website and e-mailed me with excitement that my photography business had taken off...

Kim is a natural, a self-proclaimed perfectionist, a hard worker, a mother and a wife. She is so comfortable in her skin and with the God given natural form that is giving new life that she even tried a few "Demi Moore" poses for her portfolio. I must say.. they are outlandishly beautiful, tasteful and fierce!! Want to see them? you'll have to ask Kim for her code... ha, ha, ha....

But here are a few!!







No comments: