Friday, July 2, 2010

The Austin's and Rouson's - Family Session

I've captured my share of families and am always amazed at how difficult it is to get my own family together for such an occasion as a picture. However important we deem it to be, somehow life seems to go by fast and we do not take the time to capture the memories that will last a lifetime.  But we all want it later.. when the dust settles, when the kids are gone, when the children have children and when memories in our mind start to fade.  We look to our parents and sometimes their parents for that lone photograph to see what is was like, who was who and how the relationships intertwined.  Our kin, our heritage, lineage, past and future.. all rolled up into one photograph.

Thanks to Angela and Herb for allowing me to capture their family first, to Avis for taking notes and allowing me to capture Sarah for her senior pictures and for the two families combined for trusting me to document this moment in time for both families.. You all look fabulous and your energy and smiles are contagious.  You all were a blessing to me and I hope these photographs will be a blessing to you.

Click HERE for their Slideshow!









No comments: