Monday, July 20, 2009

Music Ministry's 3rd Anniversary

It is my pleasure to present the 3rd Annual Music Ministry slideshow. I was honored and tickled at the same time when the phone call came over a month ago asking for my availability for this date. I cannot say enough about how this event touches me personally because I believe gospel music, in particular, touches my soul and always fills my spirit. If you watch others when the music starts you see a transformation of their spirit...some people get filled, stand up, clap their hands, gently rock, some people tap their feet, raise a hand or simply close their eyes and listen... whatever happens on the outside really does not matter, it's the transformation on the inside that is individual, personal, necessary and expected... what ever it is for you it is clear to me, as a person that watches intently and honestly... He is moving in each and everyone of us and it is very clear that we (me & you) "never would have made it" without HIM!!

One more thing! I do what I do because I love it.. Let's be clear, my gift/talent is a gift from God! I want to say thank you for allowing me to use my gift to magnify HIM!... but flowers made it oh so sweet, on this day. You guys knocked me off my feet presenting me with such an awesome bouquet... I almost dropped my camera I was so surprised!! THANK YOU!!!

enough said from me.. click here for the Slideshow























No comments: