Monday, July 20, 2009

Fusion of Love!

When I first heard about this wedding I was excited, curious and fascinated by their love and commitment for each other...they seemed so young. As Monnette and Duc recited their vows this past weekend and set out to live their lives as one forever, I was reminded that there is power in romance, passion and love. This was a fusion of cultures and religions, backgrounds and traditions but most of all it was a fusion of love.

Monnette and Duc thank you so much for allowing Eric and I to document your day. We had a ball shooting your wedding and other ceremonies, meeting your family, learning about your cultures and traditions and hanging out with your cool bridal party.. I can not wait to show you the rest but in the meantime if you can find an internet cafe in St. Lucia, here is a sneak peek of just one until I finish the rest of the editing.. Enjoy your honeymoon!




o.k... one more for the road!


No comments: