Friday, January 4, 2008

New Years Day.. "It's an emergency!!"

"It's an emergency", she uttered.. "I hope you can help me out". As I held my breath as to what she was about to ask (at 9:00pm new years eve), I was shocked at the request but deeply honored that she thought of me. I was smiling the whole time she was making her plea and knew that if it was humanly possible I would be there for her.
You know you love what you do when your heart skips a beat at the chance to make someones dream come true. It is for her Dad.. how could I say no. So I said yes!
What a blast this was to get all of this family together for a family portrait. I enjoyed meeting each and everyone of you.. I hope the guest of honor loves his portrait, there is definately love that is felt when you look in the faces here.. May God continue to Bless you and Keep You All!!

No comments: