Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Dear First Lady Vicki

Click Here to view the "First Lady Day Slideshow"

What a blessing it is to have you as First Lady of FWBC. Thanks for all that you do and may you have many more years of fellowship and friendship with the ladies (specifically) of FWBC. May you find comfort in the fact that we have your back... more importantly may God continue to bless you and your precious family.
To all of you who helped plan this event for Vicki, thank you for trusting me to record this special occasion for her. Over the years you have helped me grow as a photographer and designer by allowing me to record many events at FWBC. I will always be grateful for that. Enjoy the Show!

One more thing... a special thank you to our very own Fred Dendy who allowed me to use his song "Here I Am", with lyrics by our very own Joii Foxx. Fred and Joii both have cd's available for purchase here on the web.

No comments: