Tuesday, April 20, 2010

From the Bottom of my Heart.. Thank You!

So the Project Prom Dress went off without a hitch and I must say that the project sponcers were so pleased that every girl left that day with a dress.  For all of you that follow me here, heard the call and responded,  I say thank you from the bottom of my heart.  I was surprised at the response in such a short period of time.  It warmed my heart that you came through with such conviction to do what you could.  I think it is a woman- girl thing.. looking back, remembering how if was for us as a teen.  You really came through.

Project Kissing Frogs was able to provide over 30 dresses to DC Public Schools for the day and helped make a lot of dreams come true.  I was happy that my daughter, Kai, was able to be a part of such a special project for the girl's in DC as well.  She was thrilled that her efforts made a difference to girls that she could relate to. Fashion, jewelry, dresses, prom, pocket books, shoes = happy teen girls.. she, along with the girls receiving the dresses, could not stop smiling.

click HERE for a preview of the days events!!













No comments: