Sunday, October 18, 2009

michael + margo + little m

Such a pleasure to be a part of this family's life for just a moment while we created these awesome portraits.. Michael, Margo and little m. came to me by way of Candace and Alex's baby S's baby shoot.

Having never met them before, it was refreshing walking into their home and feeling at ease right from the start. Little m. came right up to me and let me know that this session was going to be just fine. I was there to photograph primarily the baby or at least the family, but the electricity that flowed between Michael and Margo struck me as something notable, and worthy of a bit more attention, so while I certainly got plenty of pictures of little m., it was Michael and Margo's love (when little m. was off playing with my trusted assistant "Nash") that were incredible to capture. It must be the wedding photographer in me. I'm always looking for the LOVE.. They are a such beautiful couple and were game for anything I asked (with the exception of running on the golf course and stealing a few shots before we were captured and banned for life).. Michael was not having any part of that. "There is golf course edict to consider", he noted.(smile).

Michael and Margo, it was more than a pleasure to meet the two of you and your little princess little m.. The two of you are fierce in front of the camera and your love for one another is more than noteworthy, it's striking and real. Thanks for allowing me the opprutunity to capture these memories for you.. I look forward to doing it again and again as time goes by.






















Click here for their slideshow

1 comment:

Gail Elaine said...

WOW!!!! This blew me away... You are a(n)incredible artist(s). This session had a powerful feeling. Thanks for sharing