Thursday, July 3, 2008

That's a Wrap..

There are only a few words to describe it when Yvonna and her mom (and Auntie Candace) come to visit the studio for a shoot. I heard mom utter softly.. "You have to just stop Delores.. or you'll be here forever. "

I look around put my camera down trying to figure in my minds eye that I really do have enough and then.........there is another shot..

"Don't take her away.. oh look... look at her... there is another." My camera seems almost to have a life of it's own and yes.. you almost have to just pick up and call it a wrap for me... Not a bad thing I suppose. Just a lot of pictures to choose from (not for the weary or faint at heart) but that is why you come to me in the first place.. right?


How could you possibly deny me getting this one... Behold... it was the last shot!!! and when I saw it I knew it was special... and so is Yvonna...


How special...


Can you look at this one and not smile? if you can... there is something wrong....


No comments: